|My little chef waiting patiently for the cookies...|
Chocolate chip cookies
Makes about 24 cookies
Brown sugar 100g
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Self raising flour 150g
Porridge oats 75g
Chocolate chips 50g
1. Preheat the oven at 190°C. Line baking paper on baking tray . Sift flour set aside.
2. Place butter and sugar in the mixing bowl and beat them with an electric whisk until creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix together again. Stir in the flour and then mix well.
4. Add oats , chocolate chips , raisins ,almonds and stir in , then use 2 spoons to scoop generous spoonfuls of mixture to make lumpy heaps on the baking sheets . Allow space in between the heaps as the cookies will spread as they cook.
5. Bake the cookies for 10mins . Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for a while and they are ready to serve.