Cake flour 110g
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Sweet Red Beans Paste
1. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well.
2. Sift cake flour and baking soda together and add into mixture
3. Add in the water and mix well. Do not overmix.
4. Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and keep in fridge for 30 mintues.
5. Heat cooking oil in a pan on low, pour 2 tbsp. of the batter onto the pan, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
6. Lastly sandwich 2 pieces of pancake with the red bean paste . All done , enjoy !!